Friday 15 July 2011

Treasure chest

or boot fair bargain hunting

 I really, really wanted a few cute things for our retro style caravan as well as a  decent cupcake stand and a cloche et voila! Wish come true for next to nothing :)


 the stand came in very handy on Lil`s birthday and the red goes perfectly with kitchen decor :)


The matching wire netting dinner/food protecting cloche  is another bargain (50p) and originally silver but I sprayed it red  with some B&Q project enamel 




 Also some really great books, again for next to nothing.
 I love old fashioned cookery and housekeeping books and here is what I found recently, alongside some newer bestsellers

( great, old-fashined country recipes, cleaning hints  etc)




 as well as

 Fresh fruit and desserts by Reader`s Digest ( I  must say, am never disappointed with their books )

and last but not least...#
 Jamie at  Home  joining the family (of other books by Jamie Oliver)
 great, GREAT, cookery book ( and gardening guide) at a humble bootfair price of £1! ( yes, I haggled a  little :) )
and a few gardening/smallholding/allotment/countrylife  related  



No comments:

Post a Comment